type="image/x-icon" /> " type="image/x-icon" />

Yarnmule




"Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while,
then take up the sock again." - Dorothy Day

Oh Hai

I can haz blog now?

It's been a long summer. What have I been up to (other than not blogging)?

- A wedding and a funeral, not necessarily in that order.
- Three secret knitting projects, the last of which is nearly completed.
- A truly killer run of twelve hour days at work.

All of this has led to the longest stretch of "nothing to blog about" that I could have imagined. I have recently, however, started and nearly finished a sweater. Sadly, I'm in the phase of finishing that makes everything look like a blob. Soon, my dears, soon, I will have moved on to blocking and picture-taking. There is real live blogging on the horizon.

Labels: