type="image/x-icon" /> " type="image/x-icon" />

Yarnmule




"Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while,
then take up the sock again." - Dorothy Day

Progress

All I've got for you this week is a progress report, sans pictures. It's a doozy though.

The body of the stole is complete! All that's left is the edging, and I should have no problem finishing this week.

Now that I've cursed myself with THAT deadline, I might as well go full steam ahead. Next week, there will be pictures. They will probably be blocking pictures, but at least I'll finally get to stretch it out and show it off! I've realized that you haven't seen pictures of it since January, when it was at the halfway point. The poor thing is just crying out for attention.

Labels: