type="image/x-icon" /> " type="image/x-icon" />

Yarnmule




"Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while,
then take up the sock again." - Dorothy Day

I Slipped

About a year ago, I got a set of light-up knitting needles. I used them to make a baby blanket, and when I finished, I lost one of them. I noticed it was missing sometime during the winter. Yesterday, I found it.



I think I dropped it in the snow, and the plow got it.



Not that it matters, but I never found the tip...

I found something else though. It caught my eye and I had to pick it up.



Mountain Colors Bearfoot, Yellowstone colorway. That's pretty close to the real color.; it's maybe a little darker in person. BBMM and I spent an extra hour in the car today so I could get sock yarn (he is a patient man) and I'm glad we did. It's really, really soft. It's tightly spun, so stitches are going to show up beautifully. You know how when you first get off a diet, food tastes really, really good? Works for yarn too.

Labels: